Tuesday 21 February 2012

kino residency: encyclopedia photos

Between Monday the 13th and Friday the 17th of February, I sat in the basement of Cafe Kino and attempted to write down 'everything I know' from memory between the hours of 9am and 5pm, taking half an hour lunch break. I have posted the press release for this previously. People were able to come and watch and to contribute to the process by adding illustrations. I was extremely happy with how the performance went and will be writing more about it soon, as it grew into something more interesting than the original press release suggests with the practicality of organising this impossible task. Thanks again to all at Kino and everyone who came to visit, put me up, or made an illustration.


'performance area'

illustrator (left) performer (right)

the finished article (120 pages)

No comments: